Thursday, September 1, 2011

Aww.. mblaq~ (모르겠어요) live!

Mblaq recently performed there follow-up to their song "Mona Lisa" with "I don't know" on Mnet's M! Countdown.
And they showed off their cute charms! Video

I was excited to see this because I am sort of an Mblaq bias. I've watched many of their group's variety shows in my free time, and I know how funny they can be when they are not performing with their serious, sexy concepts. So I was really looking forward to seeing this performance.

While it wasn't completely what I expected (bright colors, hopping around, bright stage - which is obvious because it's Mblaq... and not B1A4 or Dalmatian), I really did get a kick out of the performance. Not necessarily the song, but maybe that was because I wasn't really listening to it much. (I know G.O. had a lot of really high notes, for some reason?)

Mblaq really made everyone want to jump on stage and dance with them, as oppose to their normal performances where they just hypnotize everyone with their looks and dance moves.  Also, I could swear it's as if Mir changes into a completely different person on stage, it's remarkable really. But towards the end, our Mir goes back to normal, asking his 천둥현 if he knows.. and 천둥 responds with a serious, but so cute response that he also doesn't know.

You can hear that the crowd loooved that, huh? 저도요! Me too.
Sincerely, LotsAkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment