Monday, May 30, 2011

Fictioonn Fictiiiiooonn!

B2st has released a new music video called "Fiction!" The title song of their new album Fiction and Fact.

Watch MV via Youtube

Personally, I really liked this video! And yes, everyone knows that this video features the loudest pen in the world. B2st should be proud. Even though, the video is a liittllee weird. Well, I guess not weird, It's just.. I don't know, different? I mean.. I don't know if anyone caught this, but I definitely saw that random space ship thing(?) while they were dancing. (Yeah, definitely got a picture of it.) Aaalrighty B2st, whatever floats your boat. I DO happen to love the dance, it's seems so... stylish! Hands in the pocket, looking awesome. The song is so flowy, and it goes perfectly witht he dance. KUDOS to the choreographer!

I love it! What do you think? Sincerely, LotsAkpop!

No comments:

Post a Comment