Monday, May 16, 2011

Play your Love!

Here is After School's new video, Play your Lovee!



The first thing I'd like to say.. I feel like this is a bad translation: Play your Love? Is that really the name?? I couldn't actually find it in Korean anywhere, so I can't tell (of course, I didn't actually look that long >:]) But overall, I think it is a very pretty video, and if I'm not mistaken, Platinum blonde hair is After School's 9th member, E-young? Wow, she really seems to have a nice voice! Oh and.. I had a little laugh when it seemed like Kahi didn't really want to sing that line at 0:31! But overall, very relaxing. Would I add it to my mp3? mmm.. maybe not. But I DO love the guitar in the beginning! Nice new twist!

What do you think? Sincerely, LotsAkpop!

No comments:

Post a Comment