Monday, May 16, 2011

ICE CREAM!

So I just watched this new video, of Super Junior's Leeteuk and Joo called Icecream. And omg.. Let's take a look.



I couldn't possibly do anything but laugh while I watched this. It's like the cutest thing ever.. which I don't really know if I'm saying that as a great thing concerning this video. I LOVE cute stuff, and I couldn't get enough of the cuteness in this video (literally). I mean.. We're hoping around, singing while using fake ice creams as mics and dancing with cute little bear monkey things. It was SO CUTE! Until about 1 min. Then it was sort of like "...." is that all we're going to do? "..sad face...." It got to the point where, I just didn't really pay much attention to the song (which while I was, I didn't particularly care for) and I just stared at.. well.. to be honest... Leeteuk....
I'm really thinking this video is about just.. well... a lot of icecream..

Anyone agree? :] Sincerely, LotsAkpop!

No comments:

Post a Comment