Sunday, August 28, 2011

New kpop groups.. Why SO many?

Can anyone please explain to me HOW they are coming up with so many new Kpop groups so quickly.. I mean, obviously that's a hypothetical question, but this is just insane. How many different record labels can there be.

I feel that it is a little overwhelming about all the new groups and new MV's coming out. I totally get that everyone wants fresh music all the time and people want to keep advertising different music and styles, but I feel like every group that comes out, makes about three songs, and then are never heard from again. New groups are coming out like rain! It seems like if we miss one day of stalking Kpop news on the internet, there are 3 new groups being introduced. It is almost as if we can't keep up! I don't know if this is just my opinion, but man.. I don't really have that much time to watch new MVs every minute from new groups, and then I can't actually keep up with the old groups. I know, personal problem right?

It's like they've come up with so many groups, that they can't even think of good names anymore. "Alright, now introducing this NEW KPOP GROUP... everyone cheer FOR..... *anticipation rolls!!!* "Boyz"!" ...Boyz? I mean is there no other names? I don't even think it's not being clever, it's just being lazy.

"Alright, so we'll need a new name everyone.. any suggestions?" *silence* "Nothing?" -_- "Ok, let's think people.. they are a new male kpop group..."
"OH, I KNOW. 남자... let's just name them 남자!"
"No no no.. too plain. Let's go ENGLISH.. WITH A Z.. Boyz... awww yea."
Like really? I think this just says that there is way too many groups out. If you aren't going to be creative, stop creating so many and just work on promoting the groups that are ALREADY signed to you.

Sincerely, LotsAkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment