Sunday, August 28, 2011

What's this I here? SMTown in NYC? no way...

There is just no way that I am seeing this right. I don't want to seem like an excited fan girl... but......................... o.m.f.g. I have been wanting to see these artists live for awhile now, and now they are finally coming to a place near me! There is just no way that I'm NOT going to this concert. If only I knew when this concert was, and how much they actually are! I guess I'll just have to figure that out...... desperately. Even though the exact artists that are going to be there having quite been announced yet. SMtown has the most artists that I listen to, and I'm so excited to see all of them. And the most important one, is... Shinee. As long as they're there, I'M THERE! DONE.

Everyone on the east coast, get ready! They're finally coming to see us, and they're people we actually want to see! Unlike... well... Irene..
Sincerely, LotsAkpop

No comments:

Post a Comment