Wednesday, April 13, 2011

GOONG THE ...musical??


SS501 Kim Kyu Jong has been cast in the musical “Goong,” which will be shown in Japan from mid-June, local media reported today. Following in the footsteps of DBSK Yunho and actor Joo Ji Hoon, Kyu Jong will play the lead role of “Lee Shin.”
Source:soompi

LotsAkpop: Well, I don't know about you guys.. But I've seen Goong, and of course, I loved it! Just like i loved every korean drama that I've ever watched.. everrr. So Goong is said to turn into a musical. Um.. so.. "...." what?? 
Anyone that has seen Goong probably has the same response that I'm having right now. Even though Goong was a GREAT drama and I had alot of fun watching it.. I'm not so sure that it should be a ...musical. I love musicals, and I really enjoy going to see them. But I think we all know that Goong.. well.. it had WAY too much super cereal series conversations to possibly change this into.. a song. I mean think about it... Lee Shin's character was very dull, gloomy, and well.. not so nice. NOW in GOONG THE MUSICAL, he is going to be dancing around and well.. singing a lullaby.. 
I mean, if Kyu Jong can do a good job of portraying "Lee Shin"'s evil personality.. MORE POWER TO HIM! 


What do you think? Sincerely, LotsaKpop!

No comments:

Post a Comment