Friday, April 22, 2011

OK! by B1A4! mv released!

Check it out first!



I must say - I already love these guys. The music video was everything I'd expected to see while watching the trailer. It was fun, exciting, refreshing, the works! They were even really cute! (In my opinion, of course.) I really enjoyed watching this video, and I have to say, I really appreciate the "little nothings" they added to this video. For example, this is a new group, so in the music video, they conveniently added each members name which immediately helps us to better identify with each member, while even explaining the name of their group "secretly" (blood types). At the end of the music video, they added in their bloopers, which I personally believe gives viewers a chance to already make their bonds with these group members! About the song, I am a fan, it went perfectly with the exciting, new, and fun music video! Great work my new B1A4 friends!

What do you think? Sincerely, LotsAkpop!

1 comment:

  1. this song is really cute and so are they.the video is very fun n their style is unique.they remind me of the american band mcfly.theyr very energetic and hip.i can see this band becoming a future obsession lol

    ReplyDelete