Friday, April 22, 2011

It's here! f(x)'s new mv DANGER! from pinocchio!

And here it is!!



I don't necessarily like how the beginning of this song starts, it's not really catchy enough for me to respond like, "OH LET ME KEEP LISTENING!" BUT! since I love f(x), I decided to keep watching (of course) and I was pleasantly surprised. The chorus was amazingly catchy and it automatically made me start wanting to learn the dance to the chorus. Not to mention, Suli's voice seemed to have randomly matured in this music video, but i didn't actually realize it was her until I saw the live version. Which i do love:] funky dance moves, Keep up the good work f(x)!

Here is the live version that I enjoyed watching!



What do you think? Sincerely, LotsAkpop!

1 comment:

  1. i dont find the song to be that catchy n i also dont care for the dance but i do like the video.f(x) has a very creative style.they also hav very great songs however, this one, in my opinion, couldve been better.sorry f(x) i still love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete