Friday, April 22, 2011

New MV "Don't Know" by Apink!

Tada! 짱! 몰라요 "Don't know" apink!



So, I wasn't tooo overly fond of the music video, or toooo overly fond of the ..I guess dance? I'm not sure if that was a signature chorus dance or what, the dancing seemed to be a little too fast for the beat, but the video seemed to be very bland. I really like the song, but the mv.. maybe not so much. I can see how they were attempting to be cute, but.. the bland clothes, the bland backgrounds = way too boring for the song. I expected something a little more bright and peaceful. But considering the song, it was a good start!

What do you think? Sincerely, LotsAkpop!

1 comment:

  1. i agree that the dance was a little too fast for the song but i really like the dance actually.the song was ok but nuthin special n isnt catchy at all.

    ReplyDelete